Hotlines for Help

Jane Kemp

How to contact a hotline

Call one of the numbers listed below to talk to someone anonymously

Alcohol/Drug abuse hotline: 1-800-252-6465, 1-888-299-5213

National Drug and Alcohol Treatment Referral Routing Service: 1-800-622-HELP

24 Hour Crisis Line: 1-888-279-8188

*Remember, for any drug or alcohol emergencies you can always call 911*

Services Offered

You can always call a hotline if you are needed to report someone or yourself using a drug to get help. You can ask to remain anonymous. They can provide recommendations for counseling or other people to talk to, as well as talk you through the situation you or someone you know may be in.