Roman Arana/1st Period
Taste of Canada
- There are many different food choices in Canada. At the maritime seafood is mostly eaten in Canada.
- You can eat lobsters with a dab of butter or lots of it.
- Canadians like to eat snow with maple syrup on it.
- Because has many cultures most any kind of food can be found in Canada
Art of Canada
- Culture and arts are popular attractions for festival lovers of many kinds in Canada
- Art is a fun daily past time for Canadian's, there is a museum called the Royal Ontario that is one of the most popular if you like art.
- There is a fun program at the Spardina Museum that illuminates the era of the 1920+1930’S.
- In Canada there are festivals for everything almost anywhere. You can even take a ferry ride to a festival.
- Popular themes for festivals and theme parks such as the famous "Wonderland”
- Canada is known for being a city that many different people that live there share the home culture, language, food and art.
Voice of Canada
- Canada has over 100 languages spoken. The most common are English and French.
- Quebec Canadians speak French mostly and is rich in French Culture.
- Outside of Paris, France, Canada has the second largest French speaking population.
- Canadians love winter skiing and hockey.
- Canada's most followed hockey teams are the Toronto Maple Leafs, Vancouver Canucks, and the Calgary Flames.
- LaCross is another Sport in Canada, is the official Summer Sport.