SANTA PAWS VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
SAFE HANDS WINTER FUNDRAISING EVENT
Safe Hands Rescue is very excited to announce the second annual Santa Paws!
Santa Paws is a winter themed event for guests to have professional holiday photos taken with their dogs! All of the proceeds go to Safe Hands Rescue and help save lives of dogs in high kill shelters.
This is an important fundraising opportunity for Safe Hands Rescue. Be part of the team that makes Santa Paws a great success! We need volunteers to help greet guests, run the merchandise and activity tables, help dogs in the photo bays and teardown! Make it a fun and festive day with rescue friends and join us!
Event volunteers needed Sunday November 15th
11:30 AM-4:30 PM
Teardown volunteers needed Sunday November 15th
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
To sign up as a volunteer or learn more, email Susanne by clicking: VOLUNTEER SIGN UP
Volunteering for the event:
• All volunteers must be registered volunteers with Safe Hands Rescue and must be 18 years or older. Volunteer Application
• Refreshments will be provided and short breaks will be worked into your schedule• If you would like to volunteer at the event and purchase a photo sitting for your own dog, please make arrangements for someone you know to bring your dog and go through the waiting line with the other excited pups. Regretfully we won't be able to mind our pups while working the event.
Other ways to help make Santa Paws a great success:
◦ Invite friends and family the event
◦ Bring a flier to your workplace (pick up fliers at Meet and Greets)
◦ "Like" the SANTA PAWS Facebook Event
◦ "Invite" anyone you know who has a dog to the SANTA PAWS Facebook Event
◦ Attend the event and have some great holiday photos taken with your dog
Winter Fundraiser for Safe Hands Rescue
Sunday November 15th
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
777 Harding St NE #100
Minneapolis, MN 55413