Ms. Foster's Class News
February 16, 2016
Fairmount - Where Effort Leads to Excellence.
- Mid Term Reports will go home on Tuesday.
- Read to Succeed Forms are due February 19th.
* Please consider signing up for Classroom Dojo. You will be able to see your child's daily progress.
Please consider adding 1 or 2 long division problems and 2 by 2 digit multiplication problems to your evening routine. Students need to continue to practice these skills.
Writing: In writing, we will create Mythology Trading Cards..
Spelling: Spelling List 22. Test is Friday.
Math: In Math, we are starting Topic 12, which addresses fractions. The Topic 11 test will be Wednesday, February 17th.
- The Topic 11 Math Study Guide is due February 17th.
- The February Reading Calendar is due on February 29th.
- Copies of the Topic Study Guide are on our class website so you can download extra copies as needed. Check out the Math link.
- Students will be using their Google Accounts. Their email address will be: first name initial, last name, last 3 digits of student number @ g,fhsdschools.org
- ex. sfoster456@g,fhsdschools.org The password is: fh student number ex. fh123456
- Students do not have email accounts. The email is used just for a username.
Our class website is:
Use your child's google account to sign in.
Here you will find links to websites that we will be using, copies of Math Topic Study Guides and extra Reading Calendars and other important information.