The Friday FINALE!
January 20, 2023
The Shark Family is Excited to Introduce Our New Head Football Coach!!!
- 29 years as Varsity Head Coach
- 197 Wins
- Three CIF Titles
- Five CIF Finals Appearances
- 10 League Championships
- 2019 Riverside County Coach of the Year
- 2019 D7 Coach of the Year
- 2018 All Inland Area Coach of the Year
- 2018 RCOE Academic Champions
Dual Enrollment Interest Form
- Seniors! Is there a class clown that deserves recognition? What about a person that's most likely to brighten your day? Or is there a student most likely to win in a bear fight? If so, you should vote for the yearbook senior superlatives! Choose one senior boy and one senior girl for each category. Make sure to include their first and last name. Last day to submit is January 27th. See your email for the voting link and details.
- Even though the final deadline for submitting your senior's yearbook recognition ad has passed, there is a limited amount of space still available. If your parents would like to submit an ad, please have them do so as soon as possible. Senior ads will be accepted until January 31st. Go to www.theyearbookcompany.com for more information.
- Your diploma will read exactly how it shows on Student Connect. If the punctuation, middle name, or spelling needs to be changed, you must come to the Shark Shop by January 31st!
Santiago Counseling Spring Newsletter
(click on image to access the Counseling Newsletter)
Click on the image below to open our SHS Counseling Webpage.
We wanted to make a safe space to direct students, families, and staff that had resources, websites, etc for some of the challenges our student's and families face as well as resources for foster youth, mental health, LGBTQ+, etc.
Social Emotional Learning & Mental Health resources for the Santiago community. CLICK HERE
- Care Solace is an online resource with a live 24x7 concierge line meant to assist individuals in finding local mental health-related programs and counseling services.
- To use Care Solace, individuals answer ten basic questions in order to receive an extensive list of referrals to applicable care providers. Care Solace takes into account all types of private insurance including Medi-Cal, Medicaid, and Medicare and those that have no insurance. The system also filters by age, gender, zip code, and special request.
- Care Solace is now available for use by CNUSD students, staff, and families at no cost. Please note, this service is an optional resource available by choice and is not mandatory in any way. Care Solace does not require a user’s name, address, phone number, or date of birth.
The CNUSD Parent Center is committed to strengthening the relationships between family, school, and community by providing parents and schools with valuable resources and professional development opportunities in a safe and welcoming environment.
A HUGE thank you to all of our staff, parents and community who bought gifts for students!!!
We are all truly blessed to be part of the Shark Family!!