Freeman Mustangs Newsletter #13
October 30, 2020
- Monday-Friday: Food Distribution @ Freeman 10:00am-1:00pm
- Monday, November 2nd: 1st Grade Students Red Group A Back In Person
- Tuesday, November 3rd: No School- Election Day
- Wednesday, November 4th: Material Distribution for all grades and 1st grade virtual students: 2:45pm-4:30pm
- Thursday, November 5th: 1st Grade Students Blue Group B Back In Person
- Material Distribution for all grades and 1st grade virtual students: 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Virtual BINGO Night hosted by PTA at 6:30pm
- Wednesday, November 11th: Report Cards sent home electronically
Specials Update for Quarter 2
Asynchronous InstructionStarting Monday, November 2nd, all specials teachers will sending out their asynchronous lessons weekly on Monday mornings. You will have time throughout the week to complete these assignments and specials teachers will be communicating that when they see you during the week.
Live/ Synchronous Instruction
Live specials times will remain the same until your child's assigned grade level returns to in person instruction. When your child's grade level returns, specials will move to 20 minute in person lessons throughout the week. Virtual learners will receive synchronous instruction in the afternoons on Fridays.
Return to Learn: Blended Experience
District communication has also been updated on the district website. Please continue to check SD129's Blended Experience Webpage for up to date information and current guidance.
SD129 Student Health Screener
As we prepare for return to learn, all families returning for in person learning will need to create an account for health screenings. 1st grade families should have received this information from the district and other families will receive a district message as we near your student's grade level return date. Please see below for more detailed information.
Due to COVID-19 state and local guidelines, a student symptom check will be required before your student is permitted to attend class in one of our school buildings. Instructions to create your account and add your students to your profile is included in the video and infographic linked below.
- Video Instructions: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SP7787SSv4oQFd59gbTezFWd92_Vk947/view
- Infographic : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kaaQM9sFTjJHwi2LRakPNAsXUzeo768I/view?usp=sharing
The same account set up will also be sent to your primary phone number listed for SMS messages. Account set-up is easy, but for assistance please contact Mrs. Andrea Delgado via email at email@example.com. Thank you for your cooperation in creating your account. Additional information about certifying your student(s) will be provided at a later date.
Please use the link to create your student symptom screening account. Additional instructions have been emailed to you. https://bit.ly/3lrpGUt
SD 129 Information on Cleaning & COVID-19 Reporting Procedures
BINGO! Join Us for a Virtual BINGO Night!
Please use this link to download your BINGO card that will work with our virtual BINGO calling system. https://mfbc.us/v/ddgvt64
Time: Nov 5, 2020 06:30 PM Central Time
Please use the following link to join the event: https://sd129.zoom.us/j/5074569864
Meeting ID: 507 456 9864