InTheLoop - March 18, 2016
BCS Lumberton's Weekly News - Editor, D. O'Brien
- J. Kamau, Principal
- M. Castellane, Supervisor of Education
- R. McGill, Secretary
Wonderful Resources for Teachers
National Women's History Month
1. Culinary Arts pie delivery is on March 24th!
2. The Lumberton Basketball Team won two games yesterday! Great job!
3. ESY Applications are on-line. The deadline for applying is March 30th.
4. PARCC testing will begin upon our return from Spring Recess.
5. Careers in a Year Fair - We need recommendations from staff for presenters
6. Harlem Hip Hop Tour on April 8th! Details coming soon!
Defusing Anger and Aggression
Challenge and expect more
Your students need to feel like their brains hurt when leaving your class. Sort of like when you work muscles in the gym and you become sore. Make the work rigorous!
Why should the students be interested in this lesson/activity or project? Make connections that are relevant to their lives.
This is being done well @Lumberton. We know that this piece is critical to reaching the diverse and unique population of students we serve.