TURN YOUR BACK TO DRUGS
DON'T FALL FOR IT
- Cocaine can be smoked, injected, sniffed, or snorted.
- Cocaine is the second most commonly used illicit drug.
- 2.1 million people, are using cocaine today.
- some street names are love drug, Mary Jane, and toot.
- Some people take anabolic steroid pills or injections to try to build muscle faster.
- steroids cause changes in the brain and body that increase risks for illness and may affect moods.
- If needles are shared you are at risk of HIV infection.
- Men experience prostate enlargement, sterility, sexual dysfunction, baldness, breast enlargement, and testicular shrinkage.