Blizzard Chanel Information
By Adriel Orengo caaballo
What causes blizzards?
- Though not as common as snowstorms, tornadoes, or even hurricanes, blizzards are deadly every time they hit. Not all blizzards are mentioned here, not even all of the most severe. This is just a sample of the havoc that blizzards can wreak.The blizzard freezes everything on his way it even destroy stuff.
- Blizzard is like a snowstorm.
- Blizzard winds have to be at least 35mph.
- The blizzard stays at least for 3 hours or more.
- There is others classifications of blizzards.
- - severe blizzards:winds over 45mph,tempetures at 10 Fahrenheit or lower near zero visibility.
- The blizzard is extended.
- Blizzards are one of nature's deadlier storms.
- Snowstorms disprut traffic.
- Visibility is drastically reduced, in some cases to as little as 3 meters or what is called zero visibility.
Any area which is mostly flat is susceptible to blizzards, though there are some areas in the US, Australia, and the UK that suffer from blizzards more than others. However, the deadliest blizzard in recorded history occurred in Iran in 1972.
13.Blizzards have been known to come suddenly and while it is possible to be warned in advance, it’s not always possible to be entirely prepared for the intensity of the blizzard. Clearing roads is not possible until after the blizzard has passed and then takes a long time due to the intensity of the build up. The aftermath of the blizzard can be almost as dangerous as the storm itself, as people trapped inside vehicles, unheated buildings, or outdoors take longer to be found and brought to warmth and safety.