Chef Jan has been doing an amazing job preparing snacks and lunch. Jan and I are working together to move away from processed foods and give students options that are healthy and taste good. Also, foods will include different textures and we will eventually grow some of the foods and increase sustainability. Please keep your comments positive and if your students don't like something, we can look at it. It's all in how it's presented to the students.
ERB Assessments will begin this month. Kindergarten will be taking the AABL and grades 1 through 5 will be taking the CPT.
1. The AABL Directions for Administration (DFA) explains all you need to know on AABL in full detail. The Administrator Portal section of the manual covers all of the existing features/functions within the portal how it works and when to use them. The manual also includes the Observable Behavior notes description and Online Mode Checklist which outlines what is reviewed on the webinar.
2. The AABL Standardized Instructions are a set of scripted instructions Test Administrators need to present to students before starting the assessment. It covers what the students will be reviewing on the tutorial and provides administrator the opportunity to review with the students how the AABL features on the app work and prepare them to begin their practice questions on the tutorial.
3. Remaining AABL Training Dates (For Kinder Teachers & Principal/AP)
• 4/4 - 6:30 PM EST/3:30 PM PT
• The link below is a recorded AABL Training session:
CTP - You and your teachers can access a recording of the Teacher CTP training via link below-
• CTP Online Demo-test admins (FOR TEACHERS GRADES 1-8) https://measuredprogress.webex.com/measuredprogress/ldr.php?RCID=b0329fc17bd140d035fa1ab7982c0aa2 - Administrator/Teacher.
- These are the people who have submitted the copies of their report cards. Liz K., Lea, and Mary Lou. Please turn them in by Monday afternoon.
- Secure headsets for testing in grades K-2. If anyone needs them, let me know.
- The Formal Observations Individual Conferences is outside my office. Please sign up for a time to meet with me this week.
Dates to Remember:
April 4- 8 Individual Teacher Observation Meetings
April 6 - Staff Meeting - 7:15 - The Ten Commandments of Professionalism for Teachers - Thou Shalt Pick and Choose Your Battles - Tina and Brogan
April 13 - Elementary Staff Meeting - 7:15
April 20 - Preschool Staff Meeting
April 28 - Taste of the Arts
April 29 - No School - Spring Holiday
Quote for the Week
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." Winston Churchill