NY Arch Adult Faith Formation Forum
Need to Network? No Time? Join the AFF Virtual Forum!
The New York Archdiocesan AFF Virtual Forum is a place to...
- Meet other Directors and Coordinators of AFF from around the Archdiocese!
- Share your success stories and receive support for what challenges you!
- Introduce yourself with one Success Story and one Challenge in 3-5 minutes!
- Be prepared to share the one thing that would make your ministry easier.
- Tuesday, March 18 from 12:30-2:00 PM
RESERVE YOUR SEAT: firstname.lastname@example.org BY Friday, March 7!
RECEIVE AN EMAIL
- Confirming the date and
- A LINK FOR GO-TO-MEETING which takes you to the Virtual Forum.
WHAT IF I MISS THE MEETING? A recording of the meeting is available. Details to follow.
FACILITATOR? Sr. Cora Lombardo, ASCJ, Adult Faith Formation Director at Immaculate Conception and Assumption Parishes in Tuckahoe.
New York Archdiocesan Adult Faith Formation Virtual Forum Meeting!
Tuesday, March 18th, 12:30-2pm
This is an online event.
- Introduce yourself and share one success story and one challenge to you and your parish in 3-5 minutes.
- Listen and learn from others!