A Look Ahead to the Week
How 'Bout them 3 day weekends?
Everybody knows and loves them. The infamous 3-day weekend holds a special place in both student's and staffulty's lives. Getting an extra day of rest helps everyone...just be sure to come in on Mondays! This is just a reminder that we will have the next 2 Fridays in April off (unless we miraculously get snow again). Sleep well everyone!
Bad Joke of the Week
Calendar Reminders (and home sports events)
Monday, April 11
- JH Track vs. Perry Central at 4:30pm
- JV Baseball vs. Lanesville at 5:00pm
Tuesday, April 12
- Athletic Physicals in Aux. Gym at 5:00pm
Wednesday, April 13
- JV Baseball vs. Jasper at 5:30pm
- Progress Reports are available
- House/Go RED Activities: Spanish Club in BTSA, Robotics in room 614
- Varsity Baseball vs. Harrison at 5:00pm
- Varsity Softball vs. NE Dubois at 5:00pm
Friday, April 15
- No School!!!
- Lip Sync in Auditorium at 7:00pm
Saturday, April 16
- HS Track Home Invitational at 9:00am
Menu (April 11 - 14)
- Breakfast - Pop Tart, cereal, fruit, juice/milk
- Lunch - Hot dog / chili dog, mac and cheese, carrots and dip, fruit/milk
- Breakfast - Biscuits and gravy, hash browns, fruit, juice/milk
- Lunch - Turkey and gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, fruit/milk
- Breakfast - Breakfast burrito, cereal, fruit, juice/milk
- Lunch - BBQ chicken sandwich, potato wedges, broccoli and cheese, fruit/milk
- Breakfast - Bacon, scrambled eggs, toast, fruit, juice/milk
- Lunch - Tacos, refried beans, cookies, fruit/milk
- Breakfast -
- Lunch -
Bad Joke answer
Because if they flew over the bay they'd be bagels!
Congrats to Matteson Padgett for getting their joke on the minute! If you have a joke that you want to submit, email it to email@example.com and it might make it onto the Minute!