Wesley Chapel High School 9/1/21
Wesley Chapel High School provides a community in which students become life ready citizens with confidence, empathy, and perseverance.
To ensure our students are college, career, and life ready, we are:
Message from Mr. McDermott
If you receive a call letting you know that there could be a potential exposure to an individual that tested positive and choose to quarantine OR if your student tests positive, we want to be sure learning still happens.
Please know that students can work from home in canvas and teachers are here to help.
** What do I do if I am absent or on quarantine?
1. Log into myLearning. Email your teachers to let them know your status (can you complete work?)
2. Read the daily agenda, find the assignment(s) needed for the day.
3. Complete the assignment(s) for the day(s) you are absent.
4. There may not be a daily zoom, but for most classes the teacher has a scheduled plan. If you are having trouble with any assignment, contact your teacher by clicking on your inbox and request assistance. Your teacher will reach out by phone, zoom, or communicate through e-mail depending on the level of help that is needed after you email them.
5. You may also want to visit the district help page at https://www.pasco.k12.fl.us/coronavirus/quarantine
6. (Parents) It is the student’s responsibility to take ownership of their learning. Please remind them to reach out to the teacher if they are absent. If they can work- please be sure they are working. If they are unable- we will make catching them up a priority! Our goal is to support your student and the families in our community as we work through this together.
Student Self Screener
GoFan Online Ticketing (Athletic Events)
Fall Play Auditions
School Advisory Committee
PSAT Free for all Sophomores on October 26, 2021
Early Release Days
Early Release Days
September 8, 2021
October 6, 2021
November 10, 2021
December 08, 2021
January 12, 2022
February 2, 2022
April 13, 202
Seniors must have their photo taken by Gigante no later than November 5th in order to make it into the senior portrait section in the yearbook. Book your appointment at giganteproductions.com to reserve your time and date.
Yearbooks On Sale
Yearbooks are currently being sold for $80. That price will increase on September 1st. You can purchase it on the student portal or by visiting Walsworth's website, yearbookforever.com. If you want anything extra, such as a name stamped into the cover or a clear protective cover, you must make your purchase on the Walsworth site.
WCHS COLLEGE AND CAREER S'MORE (SEPTEMBER 2021)
Are you College and Career Ready? Check out Mrs. Faysash’s Smore for events, scholarships, and planning resources for all grade levels!
Click below to learn how to set up parent notifications in myStudent portal
Emergency Card Information and Directions (Please read)
Parents, we currently have over 600 emergency cards that have not been updated. If you have not updated your student's emergency card, please download the step-by-step instructions below for completing the emergency card. If you have questions or need assistance, please email myStudenthelp@pasco.k12.fl.us.
WCHS ABC Program
If your family needs supports or any needs from the WCHS ABC program, please fill out the following form. If you would like more information about the ABC program, the flyer is attached and/or call Iris Garcia in the front office, 813-794-8702.
How to create a parent portal account in myStudent
College Application Process
Let's "meet" to discuss your plans! All grade levels!
Do you need help figuring out your next step? Do you have questions about the college application process? Are you wondering where you stand for your GPA and test scores for admission? Would you like to discuss trades, careers, or military service? Are you interested in seeing what you can do now to help yourself later? Email Mrs. Faysash at email@example.com so we can design a personalized plan for you!