Improving your baby's Intelligence
By: Kendall Suits
What Mother's Should do While the Child is in the Womb
What's going on in a mothers mind may also affect the baby's brain development-sing and play Mozart to the baby. It will increase the likelihood of the baby’s liking Mozart later and being soothed by singing.
Maintaining a Healthy Baby
-inhaling or ingesting substances called neurotoxins, such as cigarette smoke, excessive alcohol, and illegal drugs, have all been shown to harm brain development and increase the risk of a child having learning and behavior problems later.
Maintain a Healthy Enviornment
Touch and Talk to your Baby through the Womb
Watch your Weight
Facts about Nurturing Your Child's Creativity
1. Neatness is over Rated
2. Children who experience frequent limits train themselves to think inside the box
3. Focus on play and process, not productivity
4. Give your child permission to be different
5. Let toddlers experiment with manageable messes
6. Make creative art play easy