SHISD Mid-Week Message
Weekly Superintendent's Message for Spring Hill ISD
Sergeant McAuley and Sergeant Hood with the US Army Visit Mrs. Bass' Robotics Class
High School Students Roll Up Their Sleeves and Give Blood
Congratulations to Mrs. Walker's Accomplished Authors
The author's paper that went above and beyond from each class was chosen to be the Accomplished Author for their drafting piece.
Honorary Football Captain Gene King Tosses the Coin at the Spring Hill ~ White Oak Game
Gene and wife Betty are both graduates of White Oak High School. Gene played on the 1957 State Co-Championship football team.
He began his professional educational career at Spring Hill ISD and remained there until he retired after 31 years. He served as Athletic Director, football and track coach, and High School principal.
Coach King spends his retirement with family . . . daughter Kristi and son-in-law Kyle, both employees of Spring Hill Schools, and son Brandon. Grandchildren Kameron and Cade are both graduates of SHHS and granddaughter Karlie is a proud member of the Blue Brigade marching band. Grandson Bryant plays baseball for Spring Hill.
- Steven Snell, Gene King and Kyle Linthicum during the National Anthem
- Coach King tossing the coin as the Honorary Captain
- Coach King encourages the official to make the right calls
- Gene and Betty celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary
Thank you Coach King for your dedication to the kids of Spring Hill ISD for so many years. We appreciate you!
Stop the Bleed Campaign
Launched in October of 2015 by the White House, Stop the Bleed is a national awareness campaign and a call to action. Stop the Bleed is intended to cultivate grassroots efforts that encourage bystanders to become trained, equipped, and empowered to help in a bleeding emergency before professional help arrives.
Congratulations to the Panthers 42-14 Win over White Oak
BTH Panther Radio
Varsity Tennis Defeats Undefeated Whitehouse, 12 - 7
The Panthers took on Whitehouse this past weekend. Whitehouse has gone this season undefeated, that was until they took on the Panthers! Spring Hill battled through the hot and humid weather to win 12-7 against Whitehouse. Here are the results from that day:
- Patel/Castleberry def. Peters/Anderson 6-2, 6-3
- Moore/Massey def. Wood/Moulten 7-5, 5-7, 10-7
- McNabb/J. Couch def. Sanders/Henson 6-1, 6-4
- Penn/Morton def. Pagaduan/Arthur 6-2, 6-1
- Nichols/McKelvey def. Marshall/Davis 6-2, 6-1
- Malloy/Croom lost to Leach/Fulmer 5-7, 2-6
- Montgomery/Z. Couch lost to Teves/Turner 2-6, 2-6
- Kavin Patel def. Colton Turner 6-0, 6-2
- Collin Castleberry lost to Grant Anderson 2-6, 4-6
- Micah Moore def. Roby Moulton 6-2, 6-3
- Alston Massey lost to Gage Henson 6-3, 0-2 ret.
- Carson McNabb def. Preston Peters 7-5, 6-4
- Zach Couch lost to Jacob Sanders 0-6, 3-6
- Lexi Penn def. Sarah Teves 6-0, 6-2
- Emmaline Nichols def. Kaya Arthur 7-5, 6-0
- Maz Morton def. Jill Pagaduan 6-1, 2-1 ret.
- Logan McKelvey def. Karlee Fulmer 6-3, 1-6, 14-12
- Maylea Malloy lost to Perri Marshall 2-6, 2-6
- Kennedy Croom lost to Victoria Bassham 3-8
Come out and support the Panthers!
JV Volleyball Wins First Place in New Diana Tournament
JV Panther Tennis Defeats John Tyler 14 - 2
This past weekend, the JV Panthers took on John Tyler and defeated them 14-2. Here are the results from that day:
- Pearce/Hurst def. Hernandez/Santibanez 8-5
- Snell/Bodenheimer def. Patino/Silva 8-4
- Marsolan/Tipton def. Carrillo/Jones 8-1
- Thomas/Martin def. Campos/Landers 8-1
- Chandler/Kokenzie def. Bravo/Lopez 8-7(4)
- Andy Pearce lost to Jose Santibanez 0-8
- Will Snell def. David Hernandez 8-0
- Nick Bodenheimer def. Enrique Silva 8-4
- Luke Hurst def. Reynaldo Patino 8-1
- Brooks Chandler def. Quynton Jones 8-1
- Owen Tipton def. Florence Moliau 8-1
- Jayden Marsolan def. Issac Carrillo 8-1
- Cooper Thomas def. Enoc Braro 8-0
- Austin Martin def. Jacqueline Castillo 8-1
- Allie Kokenzie def. Roguel Goona 0-8
Keep cheering on the Panthers!
SH Education Foundation Upcoming Events
Employee Jeans through September
We Back the Blue/Panther 1000 Annual Campaign Drive
Friday, October 5
Reception 5 pm @ Museum
Awards 6:40 pm @ Stadium
Tuesday, October 16, 5 pm
Designer Handbag Bingo
Tuesday, November 6
Doors open 5:30/Games 6:15 pm
Raffles: $5 each or 3/$10
Chick Fil A for a year
Pizza King for a year
Premium Panther Pick Up
Spring Hill ISD Partnerships
- Classroom technology
- Fine arts exposure and experience
- Support athletic programs
- Innovative classes for sports marketing and game day production
For advertising information, please contact the superintendent's office at 903-323-7740.