KHS PLC Weekly Newsletter December 5, 2014
Week of December 8-12 PLC Meetings
We probably need to take a moment to look over our unit planner(s) and scope and sequence for the 3rd six weeks and make sure we are on track. Please make sure you have shared with me your team's curriculum documents for this six weeks.
Thanks for all you do!
Upcoming Dates to Note...
Week of December 8th
- PLC's will meet - see schedule above
- Biology Benchmark Window
- Thursday, December 11th: Writing Across the Curriculum Session at Region 7 (McElyea, Osborne, Mohn, Mehringer, Langford, Craig, and Martin)
Week of December 15th
- PLC schedule TBD
- Biology Data Meeting
- Chemistry Benchmark Window
- US History Benchmark Window
- ALG II Benchmark Window
Week of December 22nd and 29th - Christmas Holiday
Week of January 5th
- Optional Google Drive training with Stacey...more information TBA
- PLCs meet at regularly scheduled times - Data Meetings for Chemistry, US History, and ALG II - ENG I, II, and III prep for Spring Benchmark
Week of January 12th
- PLCs meet at regularly scheduled times
Week of January 19th
- Monday = Holiday; PLC schedule TBD
Week of January 26th
- ENG I, II, and III Spring Benchmark Window
Student Learning Reports
Click on the following link to check out lead4ward's Student Learning Reports.
Scroll down to the Secondary resourses and you will find the reports listed by subject on the right side of the screen. You may download the documents in Word (to revise) or as a PDF.