KHS PLC Weekly Newsletter March 6, 2015
Week of March 16th:
- ENG I and II Intervention
- PLCs meet on your own as needed to plan lessons and discuss instruction; I will be assisting in English classrooms this week. If you need anything, please email me.
- Tuesday, March 17th Math and Social Studies Textbook Adoption Meetings with the Publishers (see schedule below)
Week of March 23rd:
- ALG I Spring Benchmark this week
- ENG I and II Intervention; I will be assisting in English classrooms this week. If you need anything, please email me.
- PLCs will participate in STAAR Training with Courtney; She will provide you with a schedule and more information
- Thursday, March 26th New Math TEKS Training at Region 7
Week of March 30th:
- Monday, March 30th ENG I EOC
- Wednesday, April 1st ENG II EOC
Textbook Adoption Meetings with the Publishers: Tuesday, March 17th
Meetings will be held in the PLC Conference Room. Please review the schedule below and let me know if you have any conflicts or questions.
ALG II and Geometry 7:45 - 8:30
Wiley will cover Bowden
Littleton will cover Craig
World Geography 8:30-9:00
(cover first 5 minutes of 2nd period 8:55-9:00)
Wiley will cover Holson
Littleton will cover Mohn
Williams will cover Gaunnt
World History 9:00-9:30
Wiley will cover Blankenship
Littleton will cover Mehringer
Williams will cover Roskos
Wiley will cover Isaacs
Littleton will cover Wilson
US History 10:00-10:30 (no cover needed)
Algebra I 12:20-12:50 (no cover needed)
Math Models and Pre-Cal 12:50-1:20
Wiley cover Hefner
Littleton cover Raby
Did you know we have access to Brain Pop for FREE until the end of May?
Check out this awesome resource for all subject areas!
To access: www.TeachingBooks.net/ESC7
Informational flyer: http://www.teachingbooks.net/content/TeachingBooks-flyer-ESC7.pdf