Divine Breakfeast Meal
- 2 Bowls
- Wisk, or fork
- Slices of bread
- 2 Eggs
- Cinnamon powder
- Vanilla Syrup
- Something to flip your bread
- Gather all the materials needed
- Turn the stove to low medium
- Pour a glass of milk into the larger bowl
- In the seperate bowl you have, crack both eggs and and a dash of salt.
- Stir with the fork or wisk. Well mix
- Now, pour the mixed eggs into the milk bowl
- Add a spoon of cinnamon into the bowl
- Then, add a couple or several of the vanilla syrup.
- With the wisk/fork stirl all the ingrdents together gently
- Now add a slice of butter on the pan
- Witht the bread soak your slice into the mixture and place gently on pan.
- Wait for a little then flip, You'll notice when its ready when it gets a bronze color.
- Then you add syrup and happily eat.
step 7 and 8
step 10 and 11
dont leave bread in mxture to long. Just gently place on top. Dont let go of bread. Just wet but not soaked the bread.
Now you are completely finished and ready to eat.