2015 ItAG Catalogue Announced!
Join us to kick off TAG Philly’s 5th season of ItAGs
Inquiry To Action Groups
Teacher Action Group (TAG) is excited to bring ItAG's back to Philadelphia for 2015!
Inquiry to Action Groups (ItAGs) are an opportunity for teachers and stakeholders to build community by learning together, developing as activists, and linking social justice issues with classroom practice.
Small groups will meet for six to eight sessions between February and April to share experiences, respond to readings, exchange ideas, and develop plans of action.
Below find the titles of this year's nine ItAGs. For longer descriptions, check out the ItAG catalogue on our website: www.TAGPhilly.org. Then, register for up to two ItAGs at the bottom of this form.
2015 Inquiry to Action Groups
1. Queer Issues in Education
2. Holding Officials Accountable: Creating an Education Report Card
3. Standardized Testing Today: Not Everything that Counts can be Counted
4. Revolutionizing Education with Youth Participatory Action Research (YPAR)
5. Social Justice Unionism: How Can We Make it Happen?
6. Re-Imagining the "Public" in Public Education
7. Hip Hop: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
8. Teaching Ferguson and Beyond
9. Fighting Racism From Within: Inquiring Into Structural Racism in the Caucus of Working