My New Room
By: Riley Rourk
I think that getting my new room with decorations will represent...
- what i am like
When I get a good room that I am comfortable with...
- Better sleep
- more time to parents
- More fun and hangouts for kids
- More Bonding time for kids and parents without begging and complaining for new things.
When You want your kid to be happy...
- say go ahead and play no complaints
- See what they want to do in their new room
- Parties w/ parents
When your kid is bored...
- invite a friend over the kids will be distracted in the room
- go play a game in the room
- send them to their rooms
- Go tell them to take a shower the quicker you get in the quicker it takes to get to your new room.
- Kids are eager to go to their rooms
- Kids are eager to get to bed
MY NEW ROOM! (Room Tour!)
You see when kids get what they want they are appreciative.