Staff Bobcat News
Week of 11/4-11/8
See you on time Monday!
New Dismissal Schedule Effective 11/4/19
- 11/2 - Technology PD
- 11/3 - Daylight Savings Time
- 11/4 - 2nd grade Field Trip
- 11/5 - Voting in Library
- 11/5- LPAC Meeting
- 11/6 - Title Parent Meeting
- 11/5- 20 - Food Drive
- 11/8 - SCOPE Observations
- 11/11 - Veterans Day
- 11/14- Lock Down Drill
Tuesday - SS/Science
Wednesday - Math
2:45 - 11/4-8 K-4 Module Assessment
Monday - 4th & 3rd
Tuesday - none
Wednesday - 2nd
Thursday - 1st
Friday - Kinder
11/11-15 PLC Technology
Saturday, November 2nd
Make sure you complete all paper work a month in advance!
Remember to take pictures of your students through out the year for the EOY Awards and Celebrations.
Are you monitoring student success? How?
- Wednesday - College
- Friday - Alief/Bush Spirit
Remember to stop by the bulletin board outside the lounge and read your "Shout Out" and maybe give a "Shout Out"!
CONTACT THE FRONT OFFICE IF YOU NEED AN ADMINISTRATOR......
- Remember to text or call your supervisor if you're going to be late or absence
- Make sure you enter your absence if your're going to be out
- Check your email and mailbox before school, during lunch, planning, or after school
- Attendance Count due by 8:30 at the end of the hall
- Remind students to refrain from opening doors for anyone
- Problems with ESP, attendance, grading – See Mrs. Montanez (PK, 2nd , 3rd) Mr. Shy (K, 1st, 4th)
- All transitions in the hall is Level 0
- Refrain from eating in your class during instructional time
- Refrain from leaving your class unattended at anytime
- Turn in your daily dismissal check list to your supervisor before you leave for the day (PK, 2nd, 3rd) Montanez, (K, 1st, 4th) Shy
- Only enter the front office via door by counselors
- Check for uniforms daily
- Student and staff must wear IDs at all times
- Staff must have key cards on at all times