Conserving Household Water
how to conserve houseghold water!
How to reduce your ecological footprint
1) Never put water down the drain when there may be another use for it such as watering a plant or garden, or cleaning.
2) Avoid flushing the toilet unnecessarily. Dispose of tissues, insects and other such waste in the trash rather than the toilet.
3) Store drinking water in the refrigerator rather than letting the tap run every time you want a cool glass of water.
4) Use a broom instead of a hose to clean your driveway or sidewalk.
5) leave a bucket outside for when the rain comes. Then use that water for useful stuff. ( Plants. Etc)
6) Time your shower, and try to make sure its under 5mins.
7) Fix leaks around your hose
8) wash only full loads of clothes.
9) place a water holder under your water pipe outside, and the water from there use it to wash your car.
10) When finishing a water bottle and your about to throw it out, use it towards better usages.
7) Can be used for food and plants.
8) used to pump, heat, and treat water.
9) minimum chance of health pollution.