How to prevent Cyberbullying.
What is Cyberbullying?
Cyberbullying is when you get a message on a computer, a cell phone, and a game system that hurts you in some way. I read an article about a girl who was cyberbullied and she committed suicide because she didn't tell anyone about it happen. Follow these rules so you can prevent this from happening.
Some Tips if you are getting cyber bullied.
- Know what your children are doing online.
- If you get a mean message ignore them and log off the site.
- Tell an adult if you are getting cyberbullied.
- If the bully is instant messaging you should block them from your account.
- Don't erase the messages-they may be needed to take action to stop the cyberbully.
- If they threatened you please tell your local police.