Happy Wednesday...and Happy Inauguration Day!
It was so wonderful to see more of our students back yesterday. Currently, we have 5 full classes in session (PK through grades 3 or 4) each day. We also have the middle school students trickling in for afternoon sessions. It makes my heart so happy to see this! I know that it makes the students (and parents happy) to be back together, as well! Thank you for your patience and dedication through all of this. We hope those COVID numbers will be down very soon and we can have EVERYONE on site full time. On that note, we hope to have Urielle back with us soon. She is continuing to improve and we thank you for your prayers.
One more thank you...thank you for completing the Intent to Return survey. It is a very short survey, but provides us with critical information as we do projections and budgeting for next year. If you have not completed it, please, please, please do so. Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MBGTGYH We will put all names of those who have completed the survey in a drawing for a special gift to be handed out next week!
Have a wonderful week and do not hesitate to let the teachers or me know if you need our help.
- Thurs, Jan. 21st - All School Mass at 11 am in the Church (Please join us in person or online)
Meeting ID: 974 9100 2103 Passcode: Mass
- Sun, Jan. 31st - Open House after masses (from 9:30 am - 12 pm)
- Sun, Jan. 31 - Sat, Feb. 6th - Catholic Schools Week (Change from calendar)
- Thurs/Fri, Feb. 4th and 5th - Noon Dismissal for Conferences (Sign up for conferences below)
- Fri, Feb. 12th - No School for Students (Teacher Professional Development)
- Mon/Tues, Feb. 15th-16th - No School for President's Day
- Thursday, Mar. 11th - End of Trimester 2
- Friday, Mar. 12th - Archdiocesan Retreat Day (No school for students)
- Friday, Mar. 19th - Report Cards go Home
REMINDER: $100 Auction Family Commitments are due Friday, February 19, 2021!
As noted on the Financial Agreement, each Holy Rosary family is required to contribute to the annual Auction. This year we have combined our Gala and Auction events so we need to do even better on this event!
We will accept donations equal to or greater than $100 in value in the form of cash or check, gift cards to local restaurants, businesses, sporting events, or places of interest. Families may also provide vouchers for goods and services such as catering, lawn maintenance, baked goods, etc. For the virtual auction, we will have food/alcohol for pick-up. If you would like, you can donate wine towards your $100 commitment. We can provide donation forms, if you prefer to solicit your items from a local business, stop by the office to grab a form.
When turning in your auction items to the office, we will ask you to fill out a form with an item description and value. This allows us to track these as in-kind donations.
You can easily pay your $100 procurement commitment by contacting Nina in the office at 253-272-7012, or online here at https://secure.lglforms.com/form_engine/s/o5kPfZnwU-9YPZxE8gatew fill out the form and choose 2021 Auction Procurement from the Campaign drop-down menu.
If the item or payment is not received by February 19, families will be invoiced $150.
***Items are subject to procurement committee approval.***
- Thurs, Jan. 21st and every Thursday - Someone to clean/disinfect the church after mass. Mass is at 11 am and is completed about 11:30 am.
- Tues, Jan. 26th - We need some people to help move a few items from the old building to our new campus that morning. There are boxes of paper and a few other things. If you can help, please contact Ms. Nina at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Sun, Jan. 31st -We need parent/family ambassadors to show people around at the Open House from 9:30 am until 12 pm. If you can help with this, please email Ms. Mary Schaff and Ms. Lizbeth Duran at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sun, Jan. 31st from 11:30 - 12:30 - We could use some people to clean/disinfect after the Open House. Please email Ms. Nina at email@example.com
- Daily - Ms. Lucia can always use help cleaning and keeping our facility beautiful and safe! Thank you to Ms. Beatriz for all of your help! Hours and days are flexible so if you need hours and can come to help clean, just let Ms. Nina know when you can be there. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Few Important Reminders
- If you are dropping your child off in the morning, please be careful if you park in the front row. Cars are moving through for drop off. If you do not have a child in Pre-K or K, please just pull through and avoid parking as it can get things backed up and become dangerous.
- Also, if your child arrives late to school, we need you to park and walk them in while they get screened.
Intent to Return
Conference Sign-Up Links for Feb. 4th and 5th
Ms. Patty/Pre-K 3: https://signup.com/go/zsJohzp
Ms. Raquel/Pre-K 4: https://signup.com/go/zNcaMLR
Ms. Madi/1st Grade: https://signup.com/go/coPWPBD
Ms. Josie/2nd Grade: https://signup.com/go/OcAthPs
Ms. Iverson/3rd and 4th Grade: https://signup.com/go/wShXMmM
Mr. Ivan/5th - 8th Grade (Science, Math, and Spanish): https://signup.com/go/jFttTXU
Mr. Farias/5th - 8th Grade (Language Arts, Religion, and Social Studies): https://signup.com/go/jQXhBgi