Walk the Sea Floor!
Sunday, Dec. 21st, 12-2pm
Wall St, New York, NY
- Explore the intertidal zone during one of the lowest tides of the year
This is the Number One Place Visited in New York!
History of Time Square!
- By the end of the nineteenth century, New York City had expanded up to 42nd street and the area was becoming the center of the city's social scene.
- Today Times Square is a constantly buzzing tourist magnet; the square is even one of the most visited places in the world.
Number Two Most Visited!
The Statue of Liberty
- The statue was designed by a young French sculptor.
- The statue's face was modeled after his mother's.
- The crown of Lady Liberty has has seven spikes, symbolizing the Seven Seas across which liberty should be spread.
- The Statue of Liberty is 46,5 meters (151ft) tall and a height of 93 meters (305ft).
- You can walk all the way up the 354 steps to see a nice view over New York City.
- It took nine years before it was completed in 1884.
- 341 hectare large (843 acres)
- Located in the center of Manhattan
- Was bought by the City of New York in 1853
Central Park Zoo
Highlights of central park Walking Tours
Price: 32.50 (Group)
Hours: 45 minutes
New York City - Top 10 Travel Attractions (New York Travel Video)