Haley Leis :)
My life :)
- Volleyball, Softball, & Soccer
- I love hanging out with friends!
- I'm OBSESSED with Shopping
- I love just relaxing and watching movies :)
- I love spending time with family!
- Vacations <3
- GREEN BAY PACKERS
- Wisconsin Badgers
10 things you should/shouldn't do when keyboarding..
- Make sure your chair is right height
- Make sure to sit up in your chair
- Both feet have to be on the floor
- Your body should be centered between b and n keys
- One hands distance away from keyboard
- Fingers should be curved on homerow
- Wrist should be low but not resting on keyboard
- Be relaxed
- Make sure you know what fingers should type what keys
- Type without looking at hands