Friday, January 29, 2016
Ask your child...
- the table of contents in the nonfiction book they are writing.
- to go on a sight word hunt and find sight words in a book they are reading.
- to subtract 5-3= 6-2= 7-1= 8-5=
- to tell you about Groundhog's Day.
- to count to 100 by 2's.
- to sing The Star Spangled Banner
Valentine Party: Friday, February 12th at 2:00
***Please make a valentine box for your child to have their valentine's delivered in. Send it to school on February 11th or 12th.
***Please sign up on the SignUpGenius to volunteer at the Valentine Party
We will have our last PTA sponsored party on Friday, February 12th at 2:00. Your child is to bring a Valentine card for each person in our classroom. We have 19 children.
Many of the students have filled their journal (spiral notebook) Please ask your child if theirs is full and if so, you may want to purchase them a new one. Thank you for your help with this.
Dates to Remember:
- February 11: Early Release
- February 12: 2:00, Valentine Party
- February 15: No School President's Day
- March 10: Early Release
- March 18: No School Teacher Work Day
- March 21-25: No School; Spring Break
- April 14: Early Release
Specials Schedule: February 1-5
A Day -Art, B and D Day-Music and PE, C Day-Library
- Monday: A
- Tuesday: D
- Wednesday: C
- Thursday: D
- Friday: A