Cañada College Library Newsletter
Pumpkin Spice Edition
Therapy Dogs are Coming for Finals!!!!!
Finals got your stressed?
Students: Book a Research Appointment!
Food for Fines is back!
Recommended Items Include
- Canned tuna, chicken or salmon
- Peanut butter
- Meals in a can (soup, stew, chili)
- Low-sodium canned vegetables
- Canned fruit in its own juice or water
- Olive or canola oil
- Spices (cinnamon, chili powder, cumin, salt-free spice blends)
- Canned foods with pop-top lids
- Low-sugar whole grain cereals
- Healthy snacks (granola bars, nuts, dried fruit)
Please avoid items packed in glass. No candy or sugar-sweetened drinks.
In order to help keep you on the correct scholastic path, our librarian Cynthia McCarthy has created a LibGuide on plagiarism, and especially on how to avoid it. I promise, the time you spending reading it and using our resources is more valuable than the time you'd spend finding other people's work, and you won't risk getting kicked out of school.
This Month in Cañada History
Nearly 50 years ago it was 1968 and students weren’t worried about exiting Cañada or the existential trials of their future lives – they were too busy rehearsing for Jean-Paul Sartre’s drama No Exit. We're sure student actress Madelaine Juri stole the show!