SXSW Planning Document for MeetMoi
Goals and Details for MeetMoi at SXSW 2013
Based on our two prior conversations, MeetMoi would like to have the following:
- Invited guests only
- 120-160 people
- 3 hour event window
- No badge required
- Liquor provided; food - tbd
- Night-time event
- Location walkable to Convention Center
- Guest list management
- Pre-marketing to create buzz for event
- Sponsorship introductions
Please answer the following questions:
What is the goal of your event?
Brand awareness, a new entry into the market, cool factor, customer acquisitions, downloads/usage of your app, media exposure _________________ ?
How will you measure the success of your SXSW event?
New downloads, meeting the right people (users, press, strategic partners), getting mentioned in the media, having people experience your app? ____________?
What kind of resources are you putting towards SXSW?
PR agency, size of budget, a team to work the event?_________________?
What we will provide
- Scout and recommend 3 suitable venues
- Suggest 3 food vendors or caterers within your budget
- Recommend 3 Bands, DJs or other entertainment
- Investigate permits, security, and other miscellaneous constraints and secure them if necessary
MeetMoi will contract and pay for each vendor directly
TBD, in conjunction with MeetMoi team or its PR Agency:
- Create 3 concepts for fun events to showcase MeetMoi to SXSW
- Create buzz for awareness about the event
- Create a guest list and invitations for targeted invitees
- Manage the guest list, invitations, and RSVPs
- Create press opportunities for MeetMoi to meet media
- Introduce sponsors who may co-host party, or provide liquor and/or food
For the first set of recommendations above, a flat fee of $500. For the items yet to be determined, a charge of $50/hr. per hour, with an agreed-upon set limit, and to be outlined in a detailed proposal upon engagement.