Sept. 8 - Sept. 11
FUNDRAISER TURN IN IS SEPT. 8.
PAL Parent Meeting
The PAL final payment, $170, is due by September 11th.
A parent meeting is September 17th at 6 in the RIS gym. You will receive a packing list and deliver medicine to Nurse Jeanette at this time.
Our Flu Vaccine for Students Clinic date is Thursday, September 24 at 10:30AM
The consent forms will be sent home week of September 14.
The completed and signed forms are to be turned into Nurse Jeanette upon receipt for her review no later than September 22.
Unfortunately, students who are PEEHIP dependents are NOT eligible to participate in the VAKS, LLC flu vaccine clinics. They will have an opportunity to receive a flu vaccine during the PEEHIP Employee Wellness Screening/Flu Vaccine clinics that will begin in October. Additional information on the PEEHIP school based clinics will be forthcoming.
Choir Rehearsals on Mondays from 2:45-3:45.
The Lego-Robotics Club will meet every Friday 2:45-3:45 between September and December.
The practices are scheduled for:
September 11, 18, 25
October 2, 16, 23, 30
November 6, 13, 20
December 4- Lego Club Party
Car Rider Guidelines
1. Hang the number(s) on the rear view mirror, or hold it upright for the carline controller to see. (If it is laying flat on the dashboard, behind a decal, or _ behind the upper shaded windshield, it is not visible.)
2. Refrain from using cell phone in carline.
3. If picking up more than one child, display all numbers at the same time, in a horizontal fashion. NOT one at a time.
4. If you do not have your carline number, park and go to the front office to check out your child.
5. Show only one number needed per child. The extra number should be removed, and used for others who may pick up your child.
INow Parent Portal is now open. For security reasons there are new credentials. Here is what a parent/guardian will need to do to access the site:
- Go to this link https://inow-madisonco.asc.edu/informationnow
- Use these credentials when first prompted
- User Name mcsparent
- Password ilovemyschool
- Once successfully logging in to this site, use your INOW user ID and password previously used or distributed by the school.
Breakfast & Lunch Prices
Students Breakfast:$1.75 Lunch:$2.25
Visitors Breakfast:$2.75 Lunch:$4.00
Hours of Operation
7:15 am Breakfast; Student entrances open
7:45 am School office opens; Class begins
2:30 pm Class ends
4:00 pm School office closes