Olympian High School
"Where Champions Are Made"
Summer Calendar of Events
Thursday, July 10, 2014
- ASB Camp
- Last day of regular Summer School
- ASB Camp
- 1:30 p.m. - New student registration
- Link Crew Training - all day
- 1:00 p.m. - New student registration
- 5:00 p.m. - Special Education meeting with ED parents(new program)
- Management Academy - Admin team to attend
- 8:00 - 12:00 - p.m.Link Crew Orientation (all 9th graders)
- 11:30 - 12:30 - 9th grade Parent Meeting
- 9:00 - 1:00 - Gear Day all students
- 9:00 a.m. New student registration
- Certificated staff returns - Report at 7:30 take bus to Olympic Training Center
- All certificated staff report to MPR 7:30 Continental breakfast provided by PTSO; 8:00 - 11:00 Staff Development activities
- 8:00 - 3:00 iPad Deployment - all 9th graders Library
- 7:30 - 1:40 - First Day of School
- 1:50 - 3:15 - Faculty Meeting - MPR
Regular summer school officially ended last Friday. Special thanks to the Summer School Coordinator team , the dynamic duo - Elizabeth Exum and Alex Salazar. They both worked hard to make summer school a success. We had about 1500 students. In addition, thanks to the administrative team who also volunteered during the summer. Just a reminder that adult school summer school will end this Friday.
How do you know summer is coming to an end???? ASB Camp!
Work began on getting the site ready for the relocatable classrooms a couple of weeks ago.
9th graders will be receiving their iPads on July 22nd! Much earlier than anticipated. Deployment will take place from 8:00 - 3:00 p.m. by student's last name.