Holmquist News and Notes
January 4th - January 8th
- Welcome Nurse Hope!
- Our school saved $25,519 since October by turning off lights, unplugging small appliance, and turning off computers when we leave for the day. WAY to go Holmquist
- Guerra did an outstanding job as always planning our Holiday Party. We appreciate all that you do!
- Ms. Deal is doing an outstanding job using technology in the science lab! It is evident that she is enjoying using them with her students and her students are enjoying having them. Way to Go Ms. Deal.
- Ms. Allie started a girls mentoring group with teenage girls. They made holiday baskets for families and have various topics in regards to social media etiquette and several other topics. Way to go Ms. Allie.
- I had the pleasure of visiting Ms. Sanchez’ class on the 12th for the introduction of the rubric for her social studies project. The students were so engaged and so clearly focused on their learning. She has a great rapport with her students and they were taking lots of notes on the content. from T. Hooper
- Parent center for helping with making the bags.
- Ms. Williams for sending all of the Christmas treat emails.
- Ms. Jones and Ms. Sandoval for taking all of the santa pictures
- Ms. Jones for being organized and creating a system for tracking all the pictures
- All teachers that participated in the door decorating contest - Congrats - Ms. Baez-Salazar
- Ms. Rodriquez for organizing the door decorating contest
- Mr, Endsley for always being available and willing to help when there is a need.
Ms. Eberle and Mr. Gonzalez were vitally important in helping Ms. Hudson with the online GT testing for 3rd and 4th grade. We finished on time, and I couldn’t have done it without them.
Monday, December 21st
Happy Birthday Ms. Sandoval
Friday, December 25th
Happy Birthday Ms. Valdez
Happy Birthday Ms. Vallarta
Thursday, December 31st
Happy Birthday Ms. Tandon
Monday, January 4th
Staff Arrival 7:45
Meet in LGI at 8:00
Not sure what we are doing in the morning, but we will meet for an hour
11:00 - 12:15 - Lunch
12:30 - 3:30 E-Colors Champions taking it to the next level
Tuesday, January 5th
You may wear jeans
Wednesday, January 6th
Happy Birthday Ms. Wells
80th Day of School
Wear 80s attire
You may wear jeans
Thursday, January 7th
Report Cards Go Home
Friday, January 8th
Happy Birthday Ms. Payton
PLC - 8:10
Monday - None
Tuesday - 1st
Wednesday - 2nd
Thursday - 3rd
Friday - 4th
Free Classroom Supplies
The application for foodbank is here. I will also place a hard copy in teachers’ box. Dr. Reyna shared this information and was able to get a lot of items for his classroom!