serving A Meal
Anna Joey Amanda
Types of Meals
Family style is when food is placed in serving dishes on the table. People help themselves and pass the serving dishes around the table.
Plate Service is where the food is already on the plate when it is brought to the table.
Setting the Table
Basic Table Manners
2) Make sure everyone has been served before you eat.
3) Start with the outside flatware and work in.
4) Don't talk with food in your mouth.
5) Avoid putting elbows on the table.
6) Use "please" and "thank you" when passing food.