The Water Problem
By: Sandy Choi, Konner Lee, Matthew Luong, and Tuong-Vi Tran
Tips + Tricks:
- Taking 5 minute showers can save water.
- Don't leave the water running while you are brushing your teeth.
- If you wash your dog on lawn, the leftover water can be water your plants instead of being put through the drain.
- Match the amount of water to the load when you want to do the laundry.
- If you drop ice cubes, don't throw them into the sink, instead drop them to a house plant. It will water the plant.
This newsletter was written to raise awareness of how much water is used today and how little we have here on Earth. From this newsletter, we, the creators, hope you learned about water usage and how it affects us today, and use the tips and tricks to conserve water!