Miss Lim just wanna say...

Sample: Something about Saliva (Source: http://factspage.blogspot.sg/2010/02/9-interesting-facts-about-saliva.html)

Hey people,Did you know unless food is mixed with saliva you can't taste it? 9 interesting facts about saliva: Saliva contains the enzyme amylase that breaks some cooked starch down into sugar.A person cannot taste food unless it is mixed with saliva. For example, if strong-tasting substance like salt is placed on a dry tongue, the taste buds will not be able to taste it. As soon as a drop of saliva is added and the salt is dissolved, however, a definite taste sensation results.1.7 liters of saliva is made in your mouth for one day.In the saliva there are chemicals called enzymes.To make saliva, we need salivary glands.Human saliva is composed of 98% water, while the other 2% consists of other compounds such as electrolytes, mucus, antibacterial compounds, and various enzymes.The human body produces roughly 10,000 gallons of saliva in an average lifetime and our saliva has a boiling point three times greater than that of regular water.Cobras, vipers, and certain other members of the venom clade hunt with venomous saliva injected by fangs.There is much debate about the amount of saliva that is produced in a healthy person per day; estimates range from 0.75 to 1.5 liters per day while it is generally accepted that during sleep the amount drops to almost zero.Source: http://factspage.blogspot.sg/2010/02/9-interesting-facts-about-saliva.html