By: Connor Wilson, Cody Temple, Winn Hernmanski
Neural 7 (center)
Bases 8-14 (right)
1) Research items online with varying pHs from 1-12
2) Create a listed of materials to be tested
3) Gather materials to begin testing, store materials in appropriate temperatures (read labels)
4) Cut strips into half
5) Test each substance
6) Use a pipet to drop three drops of the material on the pH paper
7) Observe result, compare with pH scale
8) Take a photo of the strip, material used, and the pH scale.
9) Repeat until 12 items with distinct pHs are used.
10) Record results and analyze the data
11) Create a S’more to summarize the results