Sponsor: Wenzco Supplies
Wenzco Supplies carries a wide range of monument setting supplies and products for sandblasting, monument, stone and industrial needs.
Several Wilbert licensees use and recommend the Wenzco tools. View this video that demonstrates how easy it is to use their monument setting clamp. Reach to Stephen McKinney for more information on products and costs.
Call for Innovative Ideas - First Prize: $1000
Thanks to a survey suggestion from the 2015 annual meeting, we are starting a "Call for Innovative Ideas."
Top submitters will be asked to give a 5-10 minute presentation at the annual meeting on their innovative idea sharing how they do something at their plant that is new and/or different.
Prizes:First: $1000 * Second: Amazon Echo * Third: GoPro Camera
- What you do with concrete waste
- Special personalization of non-vault products
- Recycling in the plant
- Ways to pre-assign drivers with route tickets
- How you transport tools in trucks
Effective Collection Processes?
Seems like everybody has accounts that either don’t pay or are super slow pay. What has worked well for you to decrease the amount owed and/or get money faster? Tell Beth. Results will be shared in the next newsletter.
- Step 1: Pouring concrete to make the vaults: View video
- Step 2: Brushing the vaults for a polished look: View video (new)
Want to learn more about the success story of Piedmont Precast? Read this recent article from Precast Magazine.
Submitting Your Sales Reports
As a result, WMA will not start invoicing for 2016 dues until April. We will bill your organization annually or quarterly depending on your preference. If no preference is stated, we will invoice annually.
Remember that you receive a 1% discount when submitting payment by ACH. Questions?
UPDATE ON REGIONAL MEETINGS
South & Central Regions: Charleston, SC
Agenda and Registration
Historic Homes Tour: Sunday, 1:30pm – 4:00pm
Historic Culinary Tour: Sunday, 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Historic Carriage Tour: Monday, 1:30pm – 2:30pm (highly recommended)
Charleston Wilbert Lunch & Plant Tour: Tuesday, 12:30pm – 3:00pm (NO CHARGE but registration required)
West Region: Phoenix, AZ
The event will be held at the Arizona Biltmore (hotel info to be shared soon). Register with WMA now.
Sunday, June 12
6pm: Evening reception
Monday, June 13
6pm: Group dinner
Tuesday, June 14
9am-12pm: Optional plant tour at Mickelson & Ray
Annual Meeting: Marco Island, FL
- Not signed up ? Register online (ONLY if you have not already registered)
- Need a list of activities? See what's in store and book your preferences.
- Ready to make your hotel registration? Our group rate at the Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa is $209 + tax. Reserve a room now.
Over 100 people have already registered -- see who's coming.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
- WFSI: Opening Reception
Regional Meeting, Charleston, SC
- Cemetery Funeral Supply: Lunch
- Georgia Storage Systems: Breakfast
- Stewart, Brimner, Peters & Co: Breakfast
- WFSI: Opening Reception
- Wenzco Supplies: Beach Day
- Cemetery Funeral Supply: Exhibitor
- Holland Supply: Exhibitor
- Paws & Remember: Exhibitor
- Piedmont Precast: Bag Sponsor
- Kryprotek: Bag Stuffer