By: Himit, Jaskaran & Sharene
- Being A Teen Parent by Ashley Pinkney
- Social, financial and emotional issues
- Trying to build worldwide awareness
- High school dropouts
- jeopardizing your education
- Legally have to be in school up till age 18
How does this topic relate to the course?
- Connections between relationships
- Challenges of social institutions of intimate relationships
- Teen pregnancy disrupting the individual's development
- Impact of the child (societal & relationships)
3 in 10 teen American girls will get pregnant at least once before age 20. That’s nearly 750,000 teen pregnancies every year.
- conducting a survey
- social group gatherings
- social media awareness