Temecula Elementary Family Newsletter March 2023
Tiger Thriver Skill for March: PERSEVERANCE
How do we teach PERSEVERANCE?
Tiger Schedule for MARCH
Please check the TES Website (link below) for an updated calendar of daily events.
- Wednesdays are Modified Days - Dismissal at 12:55pm
- Fridays are College Days! - Wear your favorite college gear!
- After school enrichment class Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:30-4:15
- Chorus practice every Tuesday and Wednesday at 7:45am
- Beginner English Class Wednesdays and Fridays 8:00am
- 5th Grade Strings Practice every Friday at 8:00am
- Run Club on the field every Tuesday at 8:00am
- Tiger Flag Assembly - Wednesdays at 8:50am. Wear Red and Tiger Spirit Wear!
PTA Book Fair! Click Flyer Below to Order Online
Bookfair will be IN THE LIBRARY March 20-24
Anti-bullying Assembly - all grades
9:00 am Spokes of Character Assembly - all grades
10:00 am ELAC Meeting (See information below)
Kindergarten Field Trip to the Dairy Farm
March 27 through April 7
NO SCHOOL - Spring Break
April 24 - May 12
State Testing for all 3rd - 5th Graders
Want to know HOW to access your student's grades and assignments on your smart phone?
Join us at ELAC on March 14th!
We are looking for parents of our English Learners to become part of this committee to ensure we are addressing the needs of our students. Please click on the image for a full-size graphic with the dates and times of our ELAC Meetings and to nominate a parent to be part of our school's ELAC.
Family Volunteer Opportunities!
5th Grade End of the Year Promotion and Activities - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch Dogs - contact email@example.com
Upcoming PTA Sponsored Events - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents - please check this list BEFORE sending snacks for your child to share with their class.