2014-2015 School Year
Tips for a Successful School Year
- Elementary students at TDA must have a learning partner. These partners should make sure to check and reply to all emails and print out necessary worksheets, etc. for the student each day. They should also scan the student's work that needs to be submitted and make sure it is turned in to the teacher. It is important they monitor the student's progress regularly.
- Set up a designated works space for school work that contains the necessary supplies and keep it organized.
- Complete each block of each class within 15 school days (or less) to stay on track.
- Work for the minimum required 25 hours per week.
- Meet with your teacher regularly in WebEx.
- Ask questions! Communicate with your teachers regularly!
- Report any issues with computers or equipment to the help desk.
My name is Mrs. Converse.
I am the new Inclusion Specialist for the elementary grades. I have worked at TRECA Digital Academy for 3 years. I have been a teacher for 15 years! I graduated from Bowling Green State University and will be graduating with my Master's Degree from University of Findlay in December. I live in Northwest Ohio, in a very small town about 30 minutes from Toledo. I am married and have three children, ages 17, 14 and 8.