Mariposa Counseling Services
Sarah Crawford, MC, LPC, PhD
Child and Family Therapist
- Stress in the home
- Difficulty adjusting to a life change, such as starting school, moving or a divorce
- Difficulty associated with chronic illness
- The experience of a trauma
- Post-traumatic stress disorder - Anxiety
- Problems with the parent-child relationship - Depression
- Tantrums, aggression or disruptive behavior - Grief
- Excessive shyness, withdrawing or isolating - Loss
- Eating, food issues or body image - Adoption
- Self-harming - Attachment
- Mental illness in the family - Bonding
- Any other mental health concern
I have specialized training working with infants, toddlers, and very young children (ages birth-5).
I also work with ADULTS who have concerns about their child's social / emotional development or parenting concerns.
I help people of ALL AGES with struggles related to anxiety.