September 12- September 16
Tuesday and Wednesday
1. Comparing Digits Activity- Work with a partner to do this activity. You will only choose 4 to do in a row, column, or diagonally.
2. Ten Marks NBT.2 Comparing Whole Numbers- Go to Clever from the Resources page and choose Ten Marks. Make sure you choose the correct assignment. Remember...If you do not score above 70%, you will need to complete the amplifier and re-do.
3. IXL A.9-Try to get at least 80%.
1. Place Value Task Cards: You will use the recording sheet to write down your answers as you go around the room to solve the questions on the task cards.
2. IXL A.6 Rounding: Try to get at least 80%
3. Partner Activity: Complete the partner activity with a partner.
1. Ten Marks for NBT.3 (Rounding Whole Numbers) I have assigned this to you. Go through Resources page and Clever. Remember...if you score 70% or lower, you will need to complete the amplifier and re-do.
2. Use Educreations to make a video explaining how to round a particular number. You will be assigned a number. You will log in to Educreations by going to the MGSD Resources page and to Clever. Directions are here!