BY: Christopher Bates and Ilya Velmiskin
Design Process Steps
Testing of Optimization
Provides information using voice commands.
An attachable arm that helps a person whose limb(s) are missing function as if they still are there.
Helps those that are hard of hearing pick up sound more easily.
The THREE Solutions
Detachable Sports Arms
Sonar Hearing Aids
Final Solution Description and Operation
- The glasses shall be able to solve the issues of understanding hard to hear people.
- These glasses will be comfortable to put on.
- They pick up audio and puts words across their glasses during a conversation.
- The words can be set to go across leisurely at the pace that the reader can read, or can be set to stay on their permanently until the reader clicks the clear screen button.
- The glasses are connected to their smartphone with Bluetooth.
Math and Scientific Concepts
Micro technology: technology in which uses the materials that are called microelectronics.
Electricity: a state of feeling or excitement.
Bluetooth: a short-ranged wireless connection of electronic devices.
Manufacturing: to make something on a large scale using machinery.
Design: a plan or drawing that is made to show how something will look and work of a specific device.
Communication: a means of distributing news.
Impacts on Society and the Environment
Helps deaf people.
Deaf people know they can cause forest fires.
Tools and Materials
This tool is used to screw together the glasses.
These items are used to connect the glasses together.
This material will be used in order to cover the wiring of the glasses.
These are the materials that charge the glasses.
Wires are what connects the inside of the glasses in order to make them work.
These are going to be used in order to see.