PRJHS Weekly Update
December 7 - December 11, 2015
Save the Date!
- Winter Choral Concert: December 16, 6:30 PM at the HS Auditorium
- Department Meetings: Wednesday, December 16, HS Media Center
- Progress Reports Due: Wednesday, December 16, 3:00 PM
- 1/2 Day for Staff and Students: Wednesday, December 23
- Return from Winter Break: Monday, January 4, 2016
- Department Meetings: Tuesday, January 5
- Student Gov. Fundraiser Assembly: Monday, January 11, during period 2
PARCC Results Year One
Please Vote for the PRSD Chansons
Using the link above... Voting for the best group will begin on Friday, 12/11. We need EVERYONE to go to this link http://goo.gl/xaVsR5 and vote for our girls. YOU CAN VOTE MORE THAN ONCE!!! The voting will take place ALL week until Friday, December 18th. Please just keep voting. Central Regional has won it the first two years. We would like to bring that honor to our district. Please vote often and help Chansons win this contest.
Students of the Month for November
The Fall edition is hot off the presses and ready to view. Great job Mrs. Sanford and members of the Wildcat Press/English Club. The latest edition of the paper looks great! Please use the link provided below to read the latest installment of the school newspaper.
Thanksgiving Day Feast
Thanks to all for a job well done!
AT ISSUE: Are schools adequately harnessing technology?
To read the full story click on the link: http://goo.gl/s3w6w4