gabrielle murray a2
MAIN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS
- Sugar beets
- Wine grapes
- Dairy products
- Typical family meal has two to four courses.
- Both hands remain above the table.
- Fork in the left hand, knife in the right.
- Bread and wine served with every meal (breakfast excluded for wine.)
- Breakfast is usually light.
- Fresh fruit is often served for dessert.
- Haute cusine - gourmet cooking. Refers to when comments are made about the richness.
- la nouvelle cuisine francais - the new French cooking. Emphasis on fresh, light ingredients that are cooked quickly to bring out flavor.
- Fête du Citron