Monday Morning Message
July 7, 2014
Carlisle Elementary School
Last call for the back closet. Everything has been moved to the halllway Tammy and I have gone through and thrown away most of the junk. There are several Christmas trees that need a home. If you want one they will be there until Friday, after that they are gone.
If anyone has a key or knows how to open the bulletin boards down the computer lab and back hallways, please let me know. These need to be updated and I can't find a key.
Frist Annual CES Operation Renovation
We will be hosting the First Annual CES Operation Renovation on Saturday, August 2, 2014! We need adult voulunteers to help out! Our goal is to paint and decorate the cafeteria (and bathrooms if we have enough volunteers), do some minor landscaping and have some GREAT fellowship! If you are able to help out please folllow the link below to sign up.
We're using VolunteerSpot to organize the upcoming event Please sign up for
CES - Operation Renovation! - here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/pnWPtR
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Where does your teaching fall?
Read the book "There" to help students create their overall goals for the school year.
What are you reading? Share it with your students!
Summer Purchase Order Procedures
1. Take a PO from the folder on Tammy's desk.
2. Sign the PO out on the form (include the number of the PO).
3. The PO must be signed by me before you spend the money. If I am out of the office, Tammy can stamp it for me.
4. You must write on the bottom of the PO(s) "Not to exceed $400. A couple of the stores will not take a PO without this included.
5. Once you have purchased your items, sign the receipt and attach it to the PO and send to Sandy.
6. If you have ordered items, once the items come in, send the signed invoice attached to the PO to Sandy.
Please send POs to central office as soon as purchase is complete.