With the Mid-West RPC and FACE Centers
Workshop Offerings (Virtual and In-Person!)
RPC/FACE Centers Technical Assistance Virtual Support
The Mid-West Regional Partnership Center (RPC) and Family and Community Engagement (FACE) Centers provide direct training and support to families, approved preschool and school-age programs, public schools and districts, and community partners.
Please contact these centers with questions or needs related to:
- Promoting meaningful change within the educational system with regard to legislation and regulations to support students with disabilities
- Building collaborative school/community relationships
- Promoting family and community engagement within the educational system
- Providing information and training in the areas of literacy, behavior, transition, specially designed instruction, and equity
- Providing information and training about available service options for students from early childhood through high school.
Please contact the RPC and Early Childhood and School-Age FACE Centers with any needs regarding the above topics to receive technical assistance and support during this time of unprecedented challenges facing students, families, staff and our community.