The Generals' Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 4/4/2021
Please continue to complete COVID check list prior to 7:30am each day.
This is just a reminder that while our eight period day concludes at 11:40 am, instruction runs through the afternoon in the form of office hours, small group instruction, and intervention. We encourage you to take some time to review your child's schedule to ensure he/she takes advantage of all educational opportunities available to him/her.
8th Grade Information
8th Grade Graduation Portraits:
Kids at Heart Photography will be on hand to take Graduation Portraits on Thursday, April 15th from 4:00-8:00pm
- No appointment necessary.
- All graduates must bring their own personal graduation gown for their portrait.
- No purchase is necessary.
- This year, Graduation Portraits will be used in the 2020-2021 Yearbook.
8th Grade Slide Show:
The PTO Slide Show Committee is preparing for the traditional 8th grade slide show featuring this year's graduating class!
They ask all parents/guardians to email five pictures of their child in an effort to include all graduates in the slide show.
For pictures, please keep the following in mind:
- Pictures should be during their years at Eisenhower.
- Must be school dress code appropriate.
- Pictures should be in jpeg format.
Email photos to email@example.com by April 30th. Include your child's name in the subject line. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please use the following link to reserve your copy: https://bit.ly/2SWiAuL
Breakfast & Lunch Available for all students
- To report your child absent if he/ she is neither well enough to come to school nor attend school virtually.
- If your child is not feeling well, and he/she is scheduled to attend school in person, please keep your child home. He/she may still access school virtually and be marked present for the school day. However, you must call the attendance line to let us know.