May's Special Missions Offering- The Blyckers
Mission Trips- It's Time to Sign Up!
2015 Mission Trips
There is no strenuous activity required on any of these mission trips (although there is always opportunity to do more). The cost of each trip is very approximate at this point as the price fluctuates with the number of people going and activities planned (these estimates are high). If you have any questions please contact Pastor Brad.
1. Puebla, Mexico- June 5-14. Serving alongside the Blycker family. Led by Pastor Daryl, cost approx. $1,000.
2. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil- June 16-28. Evangelism with Rick Bonfim Ministries. Led by Rick Zurbriggen, cost approx. $3,000.
3. Staten Island, NY- July 5-12. H2O middle school students serving at New Hope Church. Led by Pastor Kevin, cost approx. $1,000.
4. Cupcini, Moldova- late June to early July. English camp with Moldova for Christ. Led by Mitch Pezzi, cost approx. $2,000.
5. San Salvador, El Salvador- July 28-August 5. H2O high school students. Lead by Pastor Kevin, cost approx. $1,400.
6. Guatemala City, Guatemala- August 15-22. Building a home for the poor with Give & Teach. Leader TBD, approx. cost $1,000.
7. Roatan, Honduras - October 21-28. Serving Greenfield Orphanage with Sandy Bay Lighthouse Ministries. Lead by Bill and Sandi Spencer, approx. cost $1,000.
8. San Juan, Dominican Republic- October. Building a playground with Kids Around the World. Lead by Pastor Kurt and George Waters, approx. cost $1,500.
Rekindle the Flame- July 22-26
The Owen Family Departure- June 2015
Check out this video from the Cuba trip!
George Waters travels to Dominican Republic with Rev. Suarez
Special Missions Offering Results this Year
Feb- Feed the 5000 Now- $50,000
March- Amy Burns (YWAM)- $6,679
April- New Hope Church (Staten Island)- $14,887