Erin School Friday Folder
May 7th 2021
- Wednesday, May 12th, 6:30pm- 8th grade Capstone and Musical Showcase
- May-Virtual Grandparents Day Performance
- Monday, May 17th-6.30pm-PTC meeting (date change)
- Tuesday, May 18th, 6:30pm- Fine Arts Night- 5th, 6th, and 7th Grades
- Friday, May 28th-NO SCHOOL-Professional Development Day
- Monday, May 31st- NO SCHOOL-Memorial Day
We are working hard to find ways to keep the face to face instruction while bringing back some normality to our day to day activities. Thank you for your patience as we figure this out.
See this picture for more info.
Erin School Internet Survey
* log into Skyward
* on left side click on Technology Survey (right under Home)
* even though it will say that you have completed the survey during registration it actually was not. You will need to click on each student's name to complete it.
* then click the Mark Technology Survey-Please Complete as not completed and make changes link
* then click on the a. Student Information link in the District Message box on the right
* then click edit 1a on the bottom.
* complete all steps in the survey and hit submit.
Again, you’ll have to do this for each of your children.
Thank you for taking the time to do this.
Free Summer Meals
- All children aged 18 and under (and enrolled high school students over 18) are eligible for summer meals
- Receive 7 breakfasts and 7 lunches at no cost
- Pick up every Tuesday 7:00-9:00AM
- Located at the HUHS Food Service Receiving Door between Exits 11 & 13 under the "Home of the Orioles" neon in the student parking lot
- Children do not need to be present
- Many menu items require refrigeration; some meals require heating at home
- Receiving meals from more than one community location is prohibited
See HUHS website for more info.
School Lunches for Virtual Learners
- Orders can be placed between 9:00 am Friday and 9:00 am Monday.
- Orders need to be picked up on Wednesdays between 1:45 pm-2:15 pm at the rear entrance of Erin School.
Meals are no cost regardless of free/reduced eligibility until federal funding is exhausted.
Complete one order form per child you are picking up for. Children may only receive 1 lunch per scheduled school day; receiving meals from more than one community location is prohibited.
Questions? Contact Cathy Conway at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262)673-3720 ext. 4140
* Interested in a PTC leadership position?
Interested in being part of the PTC for the 2021/2022 school year? The following positions are up for election: Vice President (2-year term), Treasurer (2-year term) and Executive Members (3 positions, one-year terms). If you are interested in any of these positions, please complete the below form and drop it off at the front office by May 4, 2021 at 3:00pm.
The election meeting will be on Monday May 17th 2021 at 6:30pm in the Library at Erin school or joined virtually via zoom:
For description of the above positions, please see the PTC by laws.